Is Project Payday a Scam? Project Payday Review.
Hi there, I’m Janet and this is my Project Payday blog. Please keep in mind that this site represents my own personal opinions regarding Project Payday and is not the official website. I hope that you find the information here helpful.
Project Payday a Scam? My Experience…
I’m a 54 year old mom and recent grandma. About 6 months ago, I started looking for ways to make some extra money working online from home and I came across Project Payday.
I was unsure whether I should give it a try and couldn’t really find any legitimate reviews with useful information. Now that I’ve been working with Project Payday for awhile, I thought I would share my own experience with others who might find themselves in the same position I was.
What is Project Payday? How Does Project Payday Work? How Does Project Payday Pay You?
Project Payday is a network of individuals who work together to profit from online offers. What do I mean? Well, you’ve probably seen those ads on the internet for items like a free computer, Ipod, Xbox, etc. All you have to do is get a few people to sign up for a free trial of some product or service and the item is yours. Well, believe it or not, there are actually people who will pay you to sign up for these trial offers in order to help them earn the item they want.
For example, let’s say someone wants to get a free Iphone and needs to get 10 people to sign up for a trial offer for a product (such as anti-virus software, for example). Through the Project Payday system, this person offers cash to other members (like you) in exchange for you agreeing to sign up for a free product trial. So, in exchange for say $25, you sign up for the offer, you get cash and they get their free Iphone.
In an evening’s work, you can earn anywhere from $75 to $100, depending on how much work you are prepared to do.
Is Project Payday a Scam? The Good and The Bad….
So, is Project Payday Good? Well, first off, let me say that Project Payday is definitely not a scam. Having said that, there are some things that you should be aware of before making your decision. First, the good points:
1. It’s not too difficult to understand – It may seem a little confusing at first, but it’s not too tough to get the hang of it.
2. You can start making money right away - As soon as you start completing offers, you start earning cash. This means that, unlike a lot of other systems out there, you start getting paid right away.
3. Community Support – The Project Payday community is extremely friendly and supportive. The members genuinely love what they are doing and care about each other which makes it a great environment to work and learn.
Project Payday Criticisms
Now for the bad….
1. Project Payday only works for residents of the United States. If you are from another part of the world, I would suggest that you consider something else. One of the free resources that has helped me make money online and is available to foreign residents can be found here.
2. Keeping Track of Offers Can be difficult. With Project Payday, you will have to sign up for trial offers in order to earn money. In many cases, you will be giving your credit card information and, if you don’t cancel before the trial period is over, you will be billed on your credit card. This means that you have to be very careful about keeping track of the offers that you have signed up for and canceling them before your credit card is billed. This can be very time consuming and a bit of a hassle.
3. Lack of automation. The Project Payday system requires a lot of manual effort and cannot be automated for recurring profits. Personally, I prefer systems that can be put on autopilot and earn recurring income day after day.
Conclusion – Project Payday a Scam?
So, is Project Payday a Scam? Absolutely not. It’s a legitimate way to earn money online. Having said that, in my opinion, there are other ways of earning an income online that I think are preferable to Project Payday because they require less work, less daily maintenance and have the potential for earning recurring income while you sleep.
Although I have tried and number of other systems, the one that I would recommend for someone just starting out is called Work at Home Coach. It doesn’t cost anything to sign up for, it’s easy to use and the profit potential is virtually unlimited if you are willing to put in a little work at the beginning to get yourself set up.
You can learn more about the Work at Home Coach program here ===> Work at Home Coach
Did you find the post “Project Payday Scam” helpful? If so, please leave a comment on my blog below.